What's new

Far Cry 5 Trainer +30

ReapZ

What is cheating?
strange that this comes up as positive. first trainer I have had this happen with and I have used many cheat engine trainers including some from this forums.
Note that this is flagged by bitdefender AV plus 2018.

I would also like to note that a virustotal scan of the trainer itself comes back clean with 0 detections however as pictured below the free scan differs from
paid versions of these products.

The detection wasn't made by a scan rather by bitdefenders advanced threat defense which monitors the application in real time.

also would like to note that I have used many many trainers and not had a single issue with any of them prior to this one.

Last edited:

Lebynthos

Novice Cheater
Fearless Donors
strange that this comes up as positive. first trainer I have had this happen with and I have used many cheat engine trainers including some from this forums. Note that this is flagged by bitdefender AV plus 2018. I would also like to note that a virustotal scan of the trainer itself comes back clean with 0 detections however as pictured below the free scan differs from paid versions of these products. The detection wasn't made by a scan rather by bitdefenders advanced threat defense which monitors the application in real time. Also would like to note that I have used many many trainers and not had a single issue with any of them prior to this one.
Off hand? I am willing to bet BitDefender AV Plus 2018 flags your other trainers if you launch them now.

If you haven't launched others since BD-AV updated I'm guessing the same will happen. The A/V scans of the file mean no virus or malware signatures were detected in the actual file. Regardless, any so-called game trainer is altering memory on the fly which can be perceived as malicious. That's the real time portion of what trainers do after all. That is what BD-AV is noting. And I am guessing it will note that behavior on others if you try them out again. It's not infected. It's just 'potentially' malicious.

Try others and see.

Last edited:
His trainer definitely isn't infected. I helped with the GUI and used it from beginning to end. Just your typical false positive.

Lebynthos

Novice Cheater
Fearless Donors
@SendMe agreed. Another false positive. Similar to the infamous Symantec Norton AV "WS.Reputation.1" for anything too new or not frequently seen from their users.

witwickyr

What is cheating?
Last edited:

ZepTes21

What is cheating?
Is there trainer link dead? It gives me a 404 not found error.

Edit : Here's the exact error message.

Not Found
The requested URL /2018/03/far-cry-5-trainer.html was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Last edited:
@witwickyr I'm no expert but from what i gather adresses may change with each and every update. These adresses need to be updated in the trainer so i guess it's taken down because it wouldn't work without an update. Give BooBoo time to update it :)

The Trainer is updated for the latest Version on their Homepage, but it turned into a paid Trainer.

I can somehow understand the move but im not into buying Trainers. Guess im out, back to fling.

RonnieBlaze

What is cheating?
$6 is not terrible, but why change it to pay after the first couple releases?

$6 is not terrible, but why change it to pay after the first couple releases?
Good Quality Trainer with lots of Options, regular & quick updates -> people share this with their friends (as i did) -> bigger audience -> try to sell your work -> expect profit -> most people won't pay -> audience goes back to regular trainer sites

P.S. Not trying to offend anyone here. But that's how it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Goujyn

Novice Cheater
is anyone else having trouble getting the EAC bypass to work anymore?

I don't want to go purchase a trainer and not have it ever work because EAC keeps updating =/

Goujyn

Novice Cheater
hmm. Okay. it used to work for me, but now Far Cry 5 starts to launch, then immediately exits whenever i have the edited files in the bin folder. I'll try re-downloading the EAC bypass files

BooBoo

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Trainer Maker
Updated this old trainer to the latest version for the ones who care... :p

jonasbeckman

Expert Cheater
Glad to see the game still being supported. :)

Top Bottom