What's new

Astroneer

squall0833

Expert Cheater
Oh wait.. CH means Cheat Happens?

I thought is my CE table lol

And yes it's possible oxygen cheat can break your soil, resource you collect, also some building/crafting time if no proper coding behind the cheat code

They all use the same opcode

Pretty sure it works when I do the tests, by default instant canister is enabled, your canister will turn full and green instantly and stays that way whenever u digging or flatten/raise ,
Does anyone else have the same problem?

I'll look into it, probably is the offset i used to identify the codes has changed in 0.9.0 and break something

Since all those codes are sharing the same opcode, it's a pain to look for the right one :p

Maybe tomorrow, becoz it's midnight here :)
Thanks, but the issue is entirely with the CH trainer, nothing to do with your table! Although, when I set the canister multiplier to 100, the canister becomes 100x longer. So I have a really long line coming off wherever a canister is attached. Noticed tonight that it also happens with fuel canisters. Nothing game breaking and it doesn't interact with the environment, so no worries.

@Ashar - Habit, of course! ;)

squall0833

Expert Cheater
Thanks, but the issue is entirely with the CH trainer, nothing to do with your table! Although, when I set the canister multiplier to 100, the canister becomes 100x longer. So I have a really long line coming off wherever a canister is attached. Noticed tonight that it also happens with fuel canisters. Nothing game breaking and it doesn't interact with the environment, so no worries.

@Ashar - Habit, of course! ;)
oh, didn't know that affects to fuel canisters, LOL, oh well, let's count it as a bonus( it's "instant canister" anyway) lol, next time better keep it x1, only use multiplier when you need it :p

ShadowWolfX4

What is cheating?
New version, 0.9.2 . Still amazing work.
Post automatically merged:

Forgot to mention, the power cheat Insta-crashes it.

Top Bottom